Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Recycled Junk


I am going to start a new section to my blog. I got the idea from a blog I have just discovered; Made by Dana.
Every now and then she does a post on her "Thrifty Finds". So I am going to start showing the things I find as a way to encourage you all to shop this way. I think that one of the easiest ways we can be "green" is to buy used. Buying used things brings about several things 1. it doesn't go into the land fill, 2. it gets a new life, 3. it saves a lot of money. 4. the money you do spend at a thrift store usually goes to some charity.

I found both of the white shirts above for about $.25 and re-used some red fabric from an old jacket that needed a new life.



Calico Critters! What! $3 and in the box! Oh Marin was so happy! This is one of my best finds lately.

No comments: