Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ohhh Baby!

I love newborns, and the way they look, even with acne on their cheeks. Look at those chubby cheeks. Todd and I make babies with very juicy cheeks

 I love how much she loves him. She just can't keep her hands off of him and she just wants to squeeze him all the time. They have the same kissy cheeks.You know when adults say, "Ohh that baby is so cute I just want to squeeze those cheeks"? Well when you are three you don't so much JUST think it, you do it. She just can't help herself... poor little guy.












 He might look like all the squishing is bothering him, but its not. He loves it. Even though his face is turning red, he's fine... Owen you are going to have plenty of time to get back at her.












 Cryingbaby needs a snack during dinner too. In the words of my husband, "Marin is very into nursing culture." I'm not sure what that means but these pictures might be a clue.












She can nurse and eat just like her mama. All nursing mothers burn lots of calories and need to eat. 

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Marin "nursing" her baby is cracking me up!