Monday, September 26, 2011

Kids Songs Parents Like Too

One of my friends posted on her Facebook page that she was looking for new kids music. And I told her what we like. But then I went to YouTube to see if there were any samples of it and guess what, there were... because there always is stuff like that on YouTube. So I wanted to put some of them here for you. Enjoy!






Tricycle by Frances England



also by F.E. Daddy-O one of our very favorites!



Lisa Lob and Elizabeth Mitchell (also check out Little Liza Jane by E.M totally wonderful song)



Katie Herzig sings Forevermore!



Feist sings on Sesame Street!

Of course our daughters current favorite is Wilco's Misunderstood! She sings the "nothin' at all" part at the top of her lungs, and can never get enough of it. The other day she announced she wanted to mail the band a letter to let them know how much she loved the song. I might make her type it on her typewriter if she's serious.

No comments: