Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some Weeks Are Just Like That

Someone wants to cover your head with a blanket, even though you have tried to tell them its not a good idea.

You get your underwear in the sink

Your socks won't stay on. And you get your sister's hand me down PINK bumbo seat... even though you are a boy

You just can't stop applying lip gloss...and your mother finds it on the sheets...and gets mad


Nobody will cooperate for the picture




Posted by PicasaI have had a hard time making posts the past few weeks. We traveled to visit family. Marin started preschool, and I got sick. Little Owen is now a bit congested and cranky (which is rare). I started working again. I'm putting together two classes, both of which I have not really worked on as much as needed. But these are all things that make life, life. I have some posts I want to get up so more to follow.


No comments: